The three-burner Spirit SP-335 gas grill is equipped with everything you need to grill an entire meal. Simmer sauce on the side burner. Sear a perfect steak on the sear station. And toast buns on the warming rack as burgers grill below. Featuring 7 mm Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars, Electronic Crossover Ignition System, Center Mounted Thermometer, Stainless Steel Side Table With 6 Tool Hooks, Enclosed Steel Cabinet With Steel Door For Tank Storage.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat, are easy to clean, and built to last.
- Total cooking area is 529 square inches, 424 square inches of main grilling space; 105 square inches warming rack area
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every inch of the cooking grate so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot or cold spots.
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox.
- Three stainless steel main burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Sleek, stainless steel lid for an upgraded look to your backyard or patio.
- Simmer sauce or boil water on the side burner.
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone for the perfect sear.
- Fuel gauge – LP models only (tank not included)
There are no reviews yet.